Tuesday, December 8, 2015

What Mourinho Said About Chelsea

More than ever, Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has vowed to bring back the glorious days of the ‘Blues’, adding that he is more determined to return Chelsea back to winning ways.

Mourinho’s men suffered their eighth loss of their English Premier League campaign at home to new-comers Bournemouth; a situation which has heightened tension and raised speculations that the Portuguese manager could be sacked.



ADVERTISING
“After a defeat I wake up the next morning with even more desire to go and work.

“I’ve found myself to be really strong.” Mourinho said during his conference ahead of  Wednesday’s Champions League clash with Porto at Stamford Bridge.

“I’m not so concerned about Porto this time. I must focus 100 per cent on my squad.

“Under normal circumstances I’d be more worried. At the moment though I can only think about Chelsea.

“We want to play in the Champions League, against the best teams, Barcelona, Real, Bayern. To do that we must win tomorrow.

“Falcao is not fit, he just had a period with us (today), he’s still a couple of weeks away.” The manager also commended Sir Alex Ferguson for standing by him.

“Sir Alex is my friend. The words are very nice. “During his whole career he has shown he’s honest in his analysis. I thank him,” he said.

A London-based newspaper claimed that the embattled Chelsea manager may be sacked if the Blues fail to beat FC Porto on Wednesday, December 9, and Leicester at the weekend.



CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE HOMEPAGE

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK                                                    FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment