Friday, October 30, 2015

POLPULAR SINGER OMAWUNMI THREATENS TO SLAP SOME FANS


                             


Could this be true!!!

It appears that talented musician, Omawunmi, is having a hard time from her social media fans. She took to Instagram some minutes ago to threaten some fans. She said they deserved to be slapped.

She wrote :

        Good morning! So I was really upset yesterday and I wanted to vent on social media. With advice from@sunday.are and @bukolaare I decided to cool down. Besides my own na face to face so if anyhow talk start, slap dey follow... No be this social media quarrel wey no dey sweet! Moving on... God has given me a lot to rejoice about and I'm excited about my new single out soon! Have a great weekend peeps!

 See her post below

No comments:

Post a Comment